We continue to add new resources to our COVID-19: Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding webpage. We hope they are helpful in navigating this unprecedented situation. Here is a summary of what’s new since the last Nexus:
- Updated infographic describing the peer review process during COVID-19 highlights policies in effect for the upcoming round of due dates
- Guidance for Applicants Preparing Applications for the Fall 2020 Due Dates During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Link to new dedicated page for funding opportunities specific to COVID-19 provides visibility into expiration dates and separates active vs expired FOAs
- New section on Funded Grants provides the ability to view COVID-19 related grant funding. Explore funding further using the COVID-19 Response search filters in RePORTER (under “Additional Filters”)
- Updated animal welfare FAQs
We know it can be a challenge to track new information as it becomes available. We are noting changes to the website in the page update history, tweeting from @NIHgrants as things get posted, and we will continue to highlight new resources in the Nexus.