NIH is transitioning to an updated set of application forms we refer to as FORMS-F. Use FORMS-F forms for grant application due dates on or after May 25, 2020 and FORMS-E for due dates on or before May 24, 2020.
For tips on navigating this transition, see our previous Nexus post, guide notices (NOT-OD-20-026, NOT-OD-20-077), and the resources listed below.
Resources related to form updates:
- How to Apply – Application Guide
- Grants Administration Take 10: NIH FORMS-F Application Forms Update video
- Annotated Form Set for NIH Grant Applications
- Do I Have the Right Form Version For My Application?
- Application Forms, Form Updates, and Choosing the Correct Forms FAQs
Direct questions regarding our form update to:
NIH Office of Policy for Extramural Research Administration (OPERA)
Systems Policy Branch