Whether you’re an awardee or an applicant interested in Career Development (K) awards, you probably have some questions. Use this post as a starting point to getting your answers with the following resources:
- Clarifying Percent Effort and Support for Career Development (K) Awardees
- Frequently asked questions
- NIH Grants Policy Statement
- Provides helpful information on:
- Research Career Development Awards page for current funding opportunities
- Check out the policy notices and NIH resources along the side!
Still have questions about percent effort and K awards for your K award, or for a specific K award PI at your institution? Contact the grants specialist listed on the notice of award for guidance specific to you. General policy questions may be directed to the Division of Biomedical Research Workforce at NIHTrain@mail.nih.gov.