Whether you’re looking for a bird’s eye view of the grants process or a deep dive into the details, the 2022-2023 Virtual NIH Grants Conference Center and its amazing NIH Exhibit Hall can help you get started. Imagine walking through an exhibit hall with booths and presentation signage…but virtually! The NIH Exhibit Hall remains open for you to visit 24/7 now through the main conference in February 2023. Take advantage of the time to peruse these resources and attend monthly events on different topics in the meantime.
After registering, you’ll be able to log in and explore the wide array of resources in the virtual NIH Exhibit Hall. Choose your adventure:
- Catch up on the latest grants policy updates at the NIH Grants Policy, Compliance, and System Integration booths
- Learn more about a particular institute or center that fits your research area in the NIH Institutes/Centers Rooms A and B
- Learn when and how to reach out to key contacts at the Interacting with Program Officials and Interacting with Grants Management Officers booths
- Find a program at NIH to advance your career at the NIH Research Training and Career Development booth
- Discover what sharing policies apply to your research at the NIH Data Sharing Policies booth
- Figure out if your research is considered human subjects research at the Human Subjects, Clinical Trials, and Inclusion booth
- Determine if you’re eligible to have your student debt repaid by NIH at the Loan Repayment Programs booth
- & much more!
Let us know what you uncover on your journey with #NIHgrantsconf!