If you’re looking for an opportunity to talk with NIH & HHS program, review, grants management and/or policy experts then keep reading! From April 20-22, 2020, over 100 NIH & HHS experts will be on hand at the NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding & Grants Administration in Baltimore, Maryland, ready to provide you with the latest policy and process information. This seminar is designed for those wanting to learn more about the NIH grants process or obtain updates directly from NIH & HHS experts. Register today!
What are you missing out on if you don’t register? Meeting, sharing, and learning from the experts…
- 75 NIH Review, Program, Grants Management & Policy Officials
- HHS experts from OHRP, OIG, & ORI
- Additional Institute/Center Staff to help answer more specific questions and provide more personal guidance during our 1:1 Meet the Expert 20-minute chats
What else? A variety of learning opportunities and a multitude of topic choices…
- Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops provide more in-depth learning opportunities (Overview of Optional Workshops); Monday, April 20)
- 3 Tracks designed for Administrators, New Investigators, and All Topics
- Over 45 different topics are covered during the 2-Day Seminar (2-Day Seminar Agenda; Tuesday-Wednesday, April 21-22)
More information about the seminar, optional workshops, discounted hotel room block can be found on the Baltimore 2020 NIH Regional Seminar website. The hotel block is filling fast so make your reservation today. If these dates and location are not ideal, consider the Fall 2020 NIH Regional Seminar in Nashville, TN, October 28-30. Nashville 2020 registration is now open!