If the year 2020 has you looking for an opportunity to learn more about working with NIH extramural research, then consider the NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration. These unique and informative seminars will provide you with the latest policy and process information, as well as guidance and resources directly from NIH & HHS experts. Interested? Read on!
Two NIH Regional Seminars will be held this year:
April 20-22: Baltimore, MD (Registration Open)
Oct 28-30: Nashville, TN (Registration Opens Late January)
- 75 NIH presenters: Review, program, grants management and policy officials ready to meet you at the seminar.
- HHS experts: Hear from and talk to experts from the Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP), Office of Inspector General (OIG) & Office of Research Integrity (ORI).
- 1:1 Meet the Experts: Many of our experts will be available for 20-minute conversations throughout the seminar to help provide more personal guidance.
- 3 Tracks and over 45 different topics: With tracks for Administrators, New Investigators and All Interests and 6-7 sessions available for each timeslot, you’ll find multiple topics of interest. (Check out the sample 2-Day Seminar Agenda.)
- Optional Pre–Seminar Workshops: Looking for more in-depth learning opportunities on specific subjects? Consider these workshops on topics like electronic Research Administration (eRA), Intellectual Property, OHRP & NIH Human Subjects Review, and Administrator’s Boot Camp. (Overview of Optional Workshops)
Information on the Baltimore seminar, optional workshops, discounted hotel room block can be found on the Baltimore 2020 seminar site. Details for Nashville will be available by the end of this month on the NIH Regional Seminars page. We hope to see you in 2020!