General registration rates for the NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration in Phoenix, AZ end on October 11. If you are new to the world of NIH funding then don’t miss this opportunity to register before the deadline!
The NIH Regional Seminar is a great introduction to NIH grants process and policies, offering flexible session tracks for administrators, new investigators, and all interests. Just some of the featured hot topics include:
- Application Preparation and Submission
- Understanding NIH Funding Mechanisms
- NIH Biosketch
- Peer Review Mock Study Section
- Budget Basics
- Navigating NIH Programs to Advance Your Career
- And more, including the opportunity to meet with NIH experts one on one!
Get to know the ins and outs of NIH funding by joining us on November 6-8 for the Fall 2019 NIH Regional Seminar in Phoenix, Arizona. See the tentative agenda, hotel/travel details, and more on the NIH Regional Seminar site.