If you’ve been searching for an opportunity to learn more about the NIH grants process and perhaps delve into more specific topics to help you do your job…then look no further! The NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration provides an array of pre-seminar workshops and sessions over the course of three days that may be just what you’ve been looking for from NIH. Take a peek at what’s offered at our next seminar in Phoenix, Arizona, November 6-8, 2019.
The Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops on Wednesday, Nov. 6 will provide an in-depth look at some important grant-related topics: (Additional workshop fee of $55 for ½ day workshop, $110 for full day):
• Administrator’s Boot Camp: Getting Started with NIH
• eRA Workshop: Grant Application Preparation & Submission
• eRA Workshop: How Does eRA Commons Fit in the Grant Process Puzzle?
• Intellectual Property: Understanding Requirements & Recipient Responsibilities (Beginner – Intermediate)
• Intellectual Property: An In-Depth Look at Bayh-Dole and Reporting Requirements (Intermediate – Advanced)
• Workshop on Human Research Protections (Note: Full Day Workshop)
If this sounds like what you need, plan on attending the 2-day seminar. The agenda consists of over 45 different topics in flexible session tracks for administrators, new investigators, and all interests. These sessions and workshops provide you with guidance and policies from approximately 70 NIH & HHS experts. Our staff are looking forward to answering questions during and in between sessions and participating in optional 20 minute 1:1 meetings with participants. You can find all these details and more on the NIH Regional Seminar Website. We hope to see you there!