New to the world of NIH funding? The NIH Regional Seminar is a great introduction, offering flexible session tracks for administrators, new investigators, and all interests, covering hot topics such as:
- Application Preparation and Submission
- Understanding NIH Funding Mechanisms
- NIH Biosketch
- Peer Review Mock Study Section
- Budget Basics
- Navigating NIH Programs to Advance Your Career
- And more, including the opportunity to meet with NIH experts one on one!
Get to know the ins and outs of NIH funding by joining us on November 6-8 for the Fall 2019 NIH Regional Seminar in Phoenix, Arizona. Early registration rates end on June 30th, so register today! See the tentative agenda, hotel/travel details, and more on the NIH Regional Seminar site.