Did you know that the eRA Commons allows principal investigators the ability to grant permission to have others at their institution help with some grants administration tasks? You might want to consider whether delegating any or all of the following tasks is right for you:
- Maintaining your personal profile
- Tracking the status of your grant application and award
- Preparing interim and final progress reports
- Completing trainee appointments and terminations
- Creating research training tables for inclusion in progress reports and institutional training grant applications
All you need is another Commons user with the right role. Learn how!