We’re pleased to inform you that NIH Director Francis Collins will be speaking at TEDMED 2013 on the afternoon of Wednesday, April 17, 2013.
TEDMED will make available a real-time and on-demand simulcast of his talk from the Kennedy Center stage, and the entire TEDMED program, at no cost to medical colleges, teaching hospitals, government agencies, and other non-profit institutions. You can obtain the most recent program schedule here.
TEDMED has provided registration directions for the event below. Should you have any questions, please contact the simulcast organizer directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For personal access via your computer or tablet:
- Go to: www.tedmedlive.org
- Select Organization: National Institutes of Health
- Enter Affiliate ID: L28801
- Complete rest of form.
- You’ll be granted immediate access to the TEDMED Live simulcast homepage. Watch the test video and mark your calendar to return April 16-21.
To enroll your entire organization:
- Register your organization at: www.TEDMEDLive.com
- You will receive an Organization Affiliate ID, which can be used to watch in groups and also shared with all your colleagues for personal access via computers and tablets.
Registration for this event is at the sole discretion of each participant, pursuant to the process and terms directed by TEDMED. NIH is not responsible for the content of the TEDMED program.