The answers to these and other new and updated FAQs are now available on our Other Support FAQ page. Just look for the and icons for updates made in the last 60 days.
- Can Other Support be signed with a wet signature or typed name?
- The new Other Support format page includes a chart that asks for the Year (YYYY). Is this calendar year or fiscal year?
- If only pending support has changed since the competing submission or latest RPPR, is updated Other Support required in the next RPPR submission?
- With the new Other Support format page, are pending grants now required on Other Support pages submitted for RPPRs?
- If an Other Support document was correct at time of submission but a new source of support is received, does an updated other support document need to be submitted at that time?
- Do PD/PIs need to provide copies of foreign grants, contracts, and agreements that are still pending and not yet finalized?
- If a PD/PI has no effort on a project but does have salary support, should it be reported in the In-Kind section?