No plane tickets, hotel costs, or food budgets to worry about! In fact, no registration fees either! The NIH is bringing the Fall 2020 NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration direct to your computer…free of charge, Tuesday, October 27 – Friday, October 30!
This event is designed to demystify the NIH grant application and review process! Register today at https://nihvirtualseminar2020.vfairs.com/ and be sure to check out all the networking opportunities taking place during the seminar. For instance, the Meet the Experts page highlights all of the NIH Institutes and Centers, offices and special programs offering booths filled with resources to fill your “swag bag” and times to chat with grants management, policy, review, and program officials throughout the seminar.
If you’re new to working with the NIH grants process as an investigator or administrator, join us as we connect and collaborate! Here’s what to expect:
- Four days of sessions with live and simu-live sessions, as well as an on-demand video library
- Three tracks designed around grants policies and programs, including case studies and Q&As
- Live chat opportunities with NIH & HHS experts on the grants process and policies
- Downloadable resources to reuse and/or share with others at your institution
- Free registration! Yes, you read it right.
Are you excited yet? Keep tabs on the latest registration and agenda updates on the seminar site. We hope to “see” you there!