Congratulations on your successful NIH grant proposal! As part of the post-award process, you will now have to create and send in annual and final reports (RPPRs) on your progress. Tune in to the Learn How to Report Your NIH-funded Publications Using My Bibliography workshop hosted by NIH’s National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) on February 24, 2022 for tips and tricks on using NCBI Account tools for NIH post-award reporting. This session is for NIH funded researchers, their delegates and institutional grants officers with specific task-based, hands-on activities.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What is needed for NIH Public Access compliance
- How to submit your recently accepted publication through the NIH Manuscript Submission (NIHMS) System
- How to track your submitted manuscript through the process in My Bibliography
- How to create an Award Compliance Report PDF using My Bibliography
- Solve common reporting issues and errors.
A Q&A period will be held at the end of this workshop to discuss questions and issues of interest regarding the NCBI Account tools with the participants.
Due to curricular and technical limits, we’ve capped the number of spots to provide the best workshop experience. If you register to apply, you will be notified of your application status 2 weeks before the scheduled event.