Don’t miss out on the savings or the opportunity to learn about the NIH grants process directly from NIH experts next spring. From April 20-22, 2020, over 100 NIH & HHS experts will be on hand at the NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding & Grants Administration in Baltimore, MD, ready to provide you with the latest policy and process information. What’s the urgency to register? Early Registration Rates end on December 31, 2019!
Read on for more details and if it sounds like what you’ve been looking for…then register today!
- 75 NIH presenters: Review, program, grants management and policy officials ready to meet you at the seminar.
- HHS experts: Hear from and talk to experts from the Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP), Office of Inspector General (OIG) & Office of Research Integrity (ORI).
- 1:1 Meet the Experts: Many of our presenters, plus over 30 additional NIH & HHS experts, will be available for 20-minute conversations throughout the seminar to help provide more personal guidance.
- 3 Tracks and over 45 different topics: Within the seminar’s 3 tracks for Administrators, New Investigators and All Interests, you’ll find topics that cover the fundamentals, Peer Review Process, budgets, grant writing, research integrity, compliance, humans and animals in research, pre-award and post award issues, contracts, and so much more! Review the draft agenda and list of session descriptions today! (Check out the sample 2-Day Seminar Agenda.)
- Optional Pre–Seminar Workshops: Looking for more in-depth learning opportunities on specific subjects? Consider these seminars on Monday, April 20. Topics include electronic Research Administration (eRA), Intellectual Property, OHRP & NIH Human Subjects Review, and Administrator’s Boot Camp. (Overview of Optional Workshops)
More information about the seminar, optional workshops, discounted hotel room block can be found on the Baltimore 2020 NIH Regional Seminar website at https://regionalseminars.od.nih.gov/baltimore2020/welcome/.