What better way to learn about NIH grants policy and processes than straight from the source? The NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration provides an array of pre-seminar workshops and sessions over the course of three days, all presented by 70 NIH & HHS review, program, grants and policy experts! Check out some of these topics designed to help you understand the NIH grants process, such as:
- Application Preparation and Submission
- Understanding NIH Funding Mechanisms
- Human Subjects and Animals in Research
- Peer Review Mock Study Section
- Research Integrity
- Grants Policy and Compliance
- Budget Basics for Administrators and Investigators
- Navigating NIH Programs to Advance Your Career
- Inventions, Patents, Copyrights, & Data Sharing
- RePORT and Online Resources
- And so much more!
In addition to approximately 45 different session and workshop topics to choose from, you also have the opportunity to meet with our experts 1:1 to address your specific questions. Make plans to join your peers from all over the world and register today for the Fall 2019 NIH Regional Seminar in Phoenix, Arizona, November 6-8, 2019. See the tentative agenda, hotel/travel details, and more on the NIH Regional Seminar site.