If you are new to working with NIH grants and ready to learn, engage and connect with others who are eager to gain a better understanding of NIH grant policies and processes…then register today for the Spring 2019 NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration! What can you expect?
- Over 100 NIH & HHS review, program, grants and policy experts in a central location, ready to meet and share with you.
- Over 650 fellow grant administrators, new investigators, grant writers and others who are also new to working with the NIH grants process.
- 15-minute personal chat times available with your choice of available NIH & HHS experts.
- 3 Tracks of Sessions: Administrators, New Investigators, & All Interests
- In-depth learning opportunities during the Optional Pre-Seminar Workshops (Wednesday, May 15). Topics include eRA Grant Application Preparation & Submission, eRA Accounts Post-Award Administration, Intellectual Property, Human Subject Reviews, and the basics of getting started with NIH (policies & process).
- Over 45 different topics during the 2-Day Seminar (Thursday-Friday, May 16-17)!
- A venue location at the beautiful Baltimore Inner Harbor with shopping, food, and fun things to do just steps away once the seminar is done for the day!
Want an inside look at what it’s like at the NIH Regional Seminar and have 2 minutes? If so, check out this quick overview: An Inside Look at the NIH Regional Seminar!
General Registration rates end March 29. This seminar and the venue’s hotel room block traditionally reach capacity prior to the seminar. So, make your plans today to join us in Baltimore in May! Learn more at https://regionalseminars.od.nih.gov/baltimore2019/.
Note: If these dates and location do not work for you, then consider the Fall 2019 NIH Regional Seminar which is tentatively scheduled for Phoenix, AZ, November 6-8. Future seminar and ListServ information available at https://grants.nih.gov/news/contact-in-person/seminars.htm.