Webinar: NIH Financial Conflict of Interest Reporting Requirements and eRA Commons FCOI Module Demonstration
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT
Why is participation important?
The August 24th implementation date is less than a month away. By then, grantees have to be in compliance with the requirements provided in the 2011 revised FCOI regulation, applicable to NIH grants and cooperative agreements. This webinar will provide:
- Overview of the reporting requirements
- Live demonstration on the submission of FCOI and FCOI-related reports in the newly updated eRA Commons FCOI module
Space is limited to 1000 log-ins. Register Today!
To maximize participation and improve communication within our grantee institutions, we strongly encourage institutions to promote classroom-style viewing so groups can participate with one log-in. This event will be recorded then made accessible on our website 3-5 business days following the webinar.
Prior to the webinar, check out these additional on-line resources.
- 2011 revised FCOI regulation
- NIH FCOI website: this site provides numerous resources to assist the grantee community in understanding the new requirements and implementing the 2011 revised regulation. Just to name a few—
- Introductory webinar
- Web-based tutorial
- Links to NIH Guide notices
We hope you plan to join us.
For more webinar information, see the NIH Guide Notice.
Got a question? Feel free to contact us.