It’s not just the Superbowl that’s big news in Indianapolis or the presidential election creating a buzz in D.C. this year! The 2012 NIH Regional Seminars on Program Funding and Grants Administration will take place April 16-18 in Indianapolis, Indiana and June 20-22 in Washington, DC.
Don’t miss these exciting opportunities for both investigators and administrators to interact with more than 35 NIH and HHS experts. Learn tips and tricks about the application process, navigating the peer review process, and managing an award. Come hear the latest grants policy and process information first hand.
These are 2 full days of sessions, endless networking opportunities, and valuable expertise around every corner. Plus, on the day prior to the seminar, there is an optional opportunity to attend hands-on eRA computer workshops.
Catch the best rate by registering early for the seminar. Reserved hotel space is limited, so plan now to be a part of one of these valuable seminars.
Indianapolis, Indiana – REGISTRATION OPEN
- April 16 (Monday): Optional eRA Hands-On Computer Workshops — (limited availability)
- April 17 (Tuesday) & April 18 (Wednesday): 2-Day Regional Seminar
- Event Website and Registration – Includes program, registration, & hotel info.
- Ambassador: Indianapolis University School of Medicine
Washington, D.C. – REGISTRATION OPENS MID-FEBRUARY
- June 20 (Wednesday): Optional eRA Hands-on Computer Workshops
- June 21 (Thursday) & June 22 (Friday): 2-Day Regional Seminar
- NIH Regional Seminar Website & Save the Date Page
- Ambassador: TBA