FederalReporting.gov is now open for second Quarter ARRA Report submissions, as of January 1, 2010. Recipients will have until January 15, 2010 to upload their reports. Keep an eye out for further information regarding ARRA reporting via e-mail.
NIH/HHS has developed the following Web sites and tools to assist recipients in completing their reports as accurately and easily as possible:
- HHS Readiness Tool — provides award data from NIH and HHS electronic systems in a convenient format. Note, there have been issues with this tool providing inconsistent data for DUNS numbers and award dates. For more information, see an FAQ on the topic.
- NIH Web site dedicated to ARRA Recipient Reporting
Need Extra Help?
Keep in Mind
- The ARRA report is not intended to be a scientific progress report and does not replace “regular” NIH reporting requirements.
- NIH awards grants to institutions, so institutional officials have the prime responsibility for reporting. Pis should contact their Office of Sponsored Research to determine their role.
- To report, recipients must be registered at FederalReporting.gov.