Does your latest innovative idea have commercial potential and support cutting-edge technological research? Explore NIH funding options for small businesses at the 16th Annual NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Conference that will be held in Albuquerque, NM on October 21 – 23, 2014.
Hosted by the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, this three day conference, “Land of Achievement: Extending the Reach of Science with the SBIR/STTR Programs,” is well-suited for entrepreneurs and researchers at varying levels of familiarity with the NIH SBIR and STTR programs that provide over $750 million annually to small life science companies.
Conference attendees will:
- Understand NIH SBIR/STTR programs and funding opportunities, including recent changes to the program as a result of the 2011 SBIR/STTR Reauthorization.
- Network with NIH staff representing most NIH Institutes and Centers through one-on-one meetings.
- Learn about the NIH application, review and award process through interactive sessions and workshops.
- Discover how NIH’s Commercialization Assistance Program and Niche Technology Analysis can help you develop a market entry strategy.
- Find out effective strategies for pitching to investors and developing strategic partnerships with healthcare organizations and corporations.
The wide variety of topics offered make this conference ideal for SBIR newcomers, Phase I companies looking to advance to Phase II, and Phase II companies looking for commercial assistance, strategic partnership and investors.
Have additional questions about the SBIR/STTR programs or conference information? Send us an email at email@example.com! Hope to see you there.