Are you ready for electronic submission for all P01, P20, P50, U19, P2C and UC2 applications intended for due dates on or after September 25, 2013? That milestone is just around the corner! We recently held a webinar to help potential applicants get acquainted with ASSIST, NIH’s system for electronic submission of multi-project applications. A recording of this webinar, along with slides and a transcript, are now available online.
In addition to checking out the full transition timeline for the electronic transition of NIH’s multi-project applications, and the ASSIST webinar, we recommend the following links and resources to help you with the transition:
- ASSIST Online help
- Application Guide – Be sure to check out the new section in the application guide on Multi-project applications.
- Applying Electronically Website for Multi-project Applications
- Annotated forms – field-by-field tips on the multi-project application form set
- Overview of how your multi-project application image will be assembled
- Multi-project Application Demonstration Resources – to “play” with ASSIST and familiarize yourself with a sample multi-project FOA