If the Paper PHS 398 Form Was Used to Submit the Original Application, Then Which Application Do I Use For a Resubmission?

Even though the original application was submitted using the paper PHS 398 format, once a grant program/mechanism transitions to electronic submission, all future (new, renewal, resubmission or revision) applications submissions must use the electronic SF 424 (R&R) application.

Email this to someoneTweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on LinkedIn0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Print this page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ six = 10

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>