Location: Bethesda, Maryland
What Will Be Learned
Join the Yale Center for Clinical Investigation, supported by NIH’s National Center for Research Resources Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA) program, for the Fourth Annual Clinical Research Management Workshop.
Three actions that can reduce the time it takes for laboratory discoveries to become treatments for patients are 1) defining clinical research management processes, 2) addressing research recruitment, and 3) streamlining clinical research operations. This workshop will feature tested process-improvement initiatives in clinical research management and lessons learned by CTSA consortium members, industry and government agencies.
- Support process improvement in clinical research management to speed study activation
- Define the use of metrics to drive performance improvement
- Share lessons learned at CTSA sites such as successful or ongoing processes improvement
- Network with counterparts from other CTSAs
- Develop recruitment and retention strategies to improve study performance
For more information, visit the conference website.
The online registration deadline is June 6. On-site registration will be available, subject to available seats.